TechX isn’t the only reason to visit Austin this November.
Check out our list of the top 10 things to do in the area.
- Visit the flagship Whole Foods store, located in the Market District.
- Watch the Congress Avenue Bridge bats – the world’s largest urban bat colony – emerge at sunset (April thru November).
- Look up in awe at the domed Texas State Capitol.
- See a concert at Austin City Limits Live at the Moody Theater.
- Hop around Sixth Street after dark and let the music spilling out into the street pull you inside.
- Catch live music at Antone’s, The Continental Club, The Mohawk, Elephant Room and Stubb’s.
- Check out the engaging exhibits at the LBJ Presidential Library.
- See a movie with dinner at the Alamo Drafthouse.
- Visit the plethora of older homes that have been turned into bars on Rainey Street
- Swim in underground spring-fed Barton Springs Pool.
Hungry? Check out this colossal list of must-try restaurants in the area.
Reference: Austin Convention & Visitors Bureau
http://www.austintexas.org is the official travel resource for Austin. Get a flavor for each of Austin’s districts:
South Congress Avenue
Sixth Street and Red River