2017 Technology Exchange: Call for Speakers
SiriusDecisions is announcing a call for presenters for the 2017 Technology Exchange! With this year’s theme of “Intelligent Growth Through Aligned Technology,” we’re looking for dynamic speakers who can share examples of how technology can be used to help organizations achieve growth objectives and execute with precision. If you have surpassed the competition with an innovative or unique technology approach, we want to hear from you!
All submissions are due by 5:00 p.m. PDT on Tuesday, July 11.* If you have been selected to present, you will be notified by Friday, August 11.
Ideal speakers for the Technology Exchange are:
- Experienced and comfortable speaking in front of a large group of their peers
- Excited about sharing real-world strategies, knowledge and expertise
- Willing to adhere to SiriusDecisions’ standards to deliver the best possible experience for the Technology Exchange audience
We are looking for speakers to explore the following topics in main stage presentations:
- Learning From the CIO. This session, delivered by a CIO (or the functional equivalent), will focus on the lessons IT has learned about technology and data management, utilization and enablement – and how marketing and sales functions should manage their investments in technology and data.
- Where to Steal Tech Talent, and How to Advance Your Career Through Technology. This session will talk about where to find Tech talent and how to incent this talent to join your organization. The second half of this session should discuss how to use technology skills to advance your career and standing within your organization.
- Martech (Net New Demand) ROI Success. This session will showcase an organization’s use of marketing technology to execute its net new demand program.
- Sales Technology ROI Success. This session will showcase an organization’s use of sales technology to execute its sales enablement or sales operations program.
- Customer Experience ROI Success. This session will showcase an organization’s use of marketing and sales technology to execute its customer experience program.
*Please note that submissions from sales, technology and product vendors that focus on the use of their technology or services will not be considered.